The Michigan Port Collaborative is a membership organization. There are three classes of membership:
Defined as any individual or individuals who represent one or more port functions or responsibilities that enhance the economic, commercial, environmental, maritime, passenger transportation, tourism and recreational operations of Michigan ports and harbors that are recognized by the Michigan State Waterways Commission.
Annual Dues $100
Defined as any other municipal government or agency, business, nonprofit group, association, or other organization that wishes to become a non-voting Michigan Port Collaborative member.
Annual Dues $100
Defined as those individuals, businesses, agencies, organizations and educational institutions and others who provide advisory support to the MPC. Recognizing that these partners provide essential information, grants, loans, key information, research, funding and resources of importance to MPC ports and partners, such partners do not pay membership dues.
No Annual Dues
- COMMUNICATION: Inform others and stay informed. Take advantage of the ability to post your port and partner information on the MPC FaceBook page.
- NETWORKING: Attend MPC meetings and connect with key industry individuals and exchange ideas.
- YOUR ACCESS: To members-only port resources as determined by the MPC Board, such as select port information, research projects, training and critical issues alerts.
- YOUR INPUT: On policy and funding issues in Lansing and Washington DC, joining with Michigan ports and partners to advocate effectively.
- STAY INFORMED: Learn what is new regarding issues affecting Michigan’s ports.
How To Join
Mail completed form to:
Michigan Port Collaborative
c/o Don Gilmet
208 N. First Ave
Alpena, Mi. 49707
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE CONTACT:
FELICIA FAIRCHILD, President
DON GILMET, Vice President
City of Alpena
MARCI CISNEROS, Treasurer
Grand Haven Area CVB
DENNIS BLUE, Secretary
Portage Lake Harbor Commission
BEACH HALL, Director